ReelAbilities Film Festival: New York
Apr. 29–May 5, 2021
Founded in 2007 by the Marlene Meyerson JCC Manhattan, ReelAbilities Film Festival: New York is the largest festival in the country dedicated to promoting awareness and appreciation of the lives, stories, and artistic expressions of people with disabilities. The weeklong festival is renowned for its wide-ranging international film selection, riveting conversations, and performances, presented annually in dozens of venues across the New York metropolitan area.
We are excited to partner with ReelAbilities to bring this dynamic virtual film festival to our audience at the JBFC!
Pricing/Film Availability Info:
- Admission to the series will be sold either as an all-access pass or à la carte, available only in the JBFC Virtual Marquee. Pricing is $70 (members), $80 (nonmembers) for the all-access pass or $10 (members), $12 (nonmembers) per film.
- For à la carte purchasers, the four short film programs will be made available free of charge, and passholders will also have access to the shorts programs included with their pass purchase.
- All film programs will be available to stream for the entire length of the series—films will become available at 10:00am on April 29 and will be open to stream until 11:59pm on May 5. Once a film is started, pass holders will have 48 hours to finish, regardless of when in the series they start the film.
- Buy a series pass.
Accessibility Info: ReelAbilities strives for inclusion of all people by offering the following accessibility accommodations:
- Open captions on all films
- Audio description versions for all films
- Individuals requiring additional accommodations should contact ReelAbilities at least 1 week in advance of the event at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In partnership with