Some Kind of Heaven
You can order a virtual screening of Some Kind of Heaven for just $12, after which you’ll have seven days to start watching the film, all in an online screening room created just for patrons of the JBFC.
With each screening of Some Kind of Heaven purchased during this period, you’ll provide much-needed support to both the JBFC and Magnolia Pictures—who will evenly split the revenue—as we work together to continue bringing our audience exciting new and repertory releases.
Any questions? Check out our Virtual Screening Room FAQ.
About Some Kind of Heaven:
2020. 83 m. Lance Oppenheim. Magnolia Pictures. US. English. NR.
With Some Kind of Heaven, first-time feature director Lance Oppenheim cracks the manicured facade of The Villages, America’s largest retirement community, a massive, self-contained utopia located in Central Florida. Behind the gates of this palm-tree-lined fantasyland, Some Kind of Heaven invests in the dreams and desires of a small group of Villages residents—and one interloper—who are unable to find happiness within the community’s pre-packaged paradise. With strikingly composed cinematography, this candy-colored documentary offers a tender and surreal look at the never-ending quest for finding meaning and love in life’s final act.
- To take advantage of this screening option, you will follow this link to Eventive. You will first need to register on this site with your own personal login details (you will not have access through your existing JBFC account). It’s very easy! You will enter your name and email address and set a password. Signing up is totally free.
- This film can be viewed on a television (using Eventive’s Apple TV app, or by mirroring a mobile device to your television set), a mobile device (iPhone, iPad, Android), and/or a computer (by clicking on the link in the confirmation email).
- For any questions regarding streaming connection or payment issues, you will need to visit Eventive’s help page.
- Please feel free to reach out to JBFC support for non-streaming questions at email@example.com.
- Please note that we are unable to offer member prices.