Purchase a virtual screening of Shirley!
You can purchase a digital screening of Shirley for only $5.99, after which you’ll have 72 hours to watch the film in a virtual screening room created just for patrons of the JBFC.
Each screening of Shirley purchased during this period will provide much-needed support to both the JBFC and NEON—who will evenly split the revenue—as we navigate these uncharted waters.
Any questions? Check out our Virtual Screening Room FAQ.
2020. 107 m. Josephine Decker. NEON. USA. English. R.
Renowned horror writer Shirley Jackson (Elisabeth Moss, Her Smell, The Invisible Man) is on the precipice of writing her masterpiece when the arrival of newlyweds (Odessa Young and Logan Lerman) upends her meticulous routine and heightens tensions in her already tempestuous relationship with her philandering husband (Michael Stuhlbarg, A Serious Man, Call Me by Your Name). The middle-aged couple, prone to ruthless barbs and copious afternoon cocktails, begins to toy mercilessly with the naïve young couple at their door.
How to watch:
1. Click this link to visit NEON’s virtual cinema platform, where your one-time purchase of $5.99 will give you access to your virtual ticket to view the film.
2. To ensure that you are able to pause and revisit the film within your rental period, you will be required to create a free account.
3. After you have created an account and entered your payment information, your rental period will start immediately and last for 72 hours. You can view the film via the link in the receipt sent to your email, or simply click “Watch Film” when the confirmation page appears directly after purchase.
4. You will be able to easily watch the film at any time within this period on any of the following platforms:
a. SMART TV (using the browser on your Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, Roku or Chromecast)
b. MOBILE DEVICE (iPhone, iPad, Android)
c. COMPUTER (by clicking on the link in your email receipt)
6. Please feel free to reach out to JBFC support for non-streaming questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.