Classe Tous Risques
Beginning June 19 you can purchase a digital screening of Classe Tous Risques for only $6.99, after which you’ll have 72 hours to watch the film in a virtual screening room created just for patrons of the JBFC.
Each screening of Classe Tous Risques purchased during this period will provide much-needed support to both the JBFC and Rialto Pictures—who will evenly split the revenue—as we navigate these uncharted waters.
Any questions? Check out our Virtual Screening Room FAQ.
About Classe Tous Risques:
1960. 103 m. Claude Sautet. Rialto Pictures. France. French with subtitles. NR.
After hiding out in Milan for nearly a decade, fugitive gangland chief Abel Davos (Lino Ventura, Elevator to the Gallows, Army of Shadows) sneaks back to Paris with his children despite a death sentence hanging over his head. Accompanied by appointed guardian Eric Stark (Jean-Paul Belmondo, fresh off his star turn in Breathless) and beset by backstabbing former friends, Abel begins a journey through the postwar Parisian underworld that’s both throat-grabbing and soul-searching. A character study of a career criminal at the end of his rope, this rugged noir from Claude Sautet (Garçon!) is a thrilling highlight of sixties French cinema. – The Criterion Collection
How to watch:
1. Click this link to visit Film Movement Plus’s virtual cinema platform, where your one-time purchase of $6.99 will give you access to your virtual ticket to view the film.
2. To ensure that you are able to pause and revisit the film within your rental period, you will be required to create a free account.
3. After you have created an account and entered your payment information, your rental period will start immediately and last for 72 hours. You can view the film via the link in the receipt sent to your email, or simply click “Watch Film” when the confirmation page appears directly after purchase.
4. You will be able to easily watch the film at any time within this period on any of the following platforms:
a. SMART TV (using the browser on your Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, Roku or Chromecast)
b. MOBILE DEVICE (iPhone, iPad, Android)
c. COMPUTER (by clicking on the link in your email receipt)
5. Need help? Please visit this FAQ page.
6. Please feel free to reach out to JBFC support for non-streaming questions at email@example.com.