General Information for Professional Development Workshops
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- All participants in our In-Person Summer Teacher Professional Development Workshops are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. After registering, proof of a participant’s full vaccination for COVID-19 must be provided before attending an in-person professional development session. Please email a copy of vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 914.773.0762.
- All JBFC Staff are required to be vaccinated.
- Our facility is equipped with Bi-Polar Ionization air filtration.
- Masks are optional. KN95s will be provided upon request.
- In the case of a COVID community spike, masks may go from optional to required.
- Social distancing is not required, though will be available if requested by a participant.
- Participants experiencing any of the following symptoms should not attend their professional development session or sessions.
- We encourage any individual exposed to COVID-19 to take a COVID-19 test before attending a professional development session or sessions.
For more information on the Jacob Burns Film Center’s COVID 19- Policy at the JBFC Theater please click here.
2022 In-Person Summer Teacher Professional Development Workshops:
Each individual course is $200. Save $25/course if you register for two courses. Save $30/course if you register for three courses.
Payment by credit card is due at time of purchase. For Pay Later Registrations (By Check Only): Registration is NOT complete until payment is processed and you have received a payment receipt. Payment must be received by mail within 7 business days of submitting your registration.
If you are paying with a school/business check, please calculate your payment based on the number of individuals in your party and the number of sessions you wish to purchase. For example:
- Each Individual PD session = $200 per person
- Each 2 Pack (package of 2 sessions) = $350 per person
- Each 3 Pack (package of 3 sessions) = $510 per person
Please make check payable to Jacob Burns Film Center and mail to the following:
Jacob Burns Film Center
Attn: Education Registrar
405 Manville Road
Pleasantville, NY 10570
If a participant is asked to leave a course due to inappropriate behavior or other circumstances deemed necessary by the JBFC, no refund will be given. If a participant chooses to withdraw and does so in writing one week before the first day of class, 100% of the program fee will be refunded.
Photography and Publicity
Photographs and filming of JBFC activities and programs are used for publicity and/or promotion of the JBFC. Those who do not want to be photographed or filmed for any purpose are asked to submit a written statement to the email@example.com.
Code of Conduct
Participants are expected to contribute to activities and exhibit respect for others at all times. The JBFC reserves the right to remove a participant from a class, without refund, if this policy is violated.