UPDATE: As of 10/29, JBFC Theaters will operate at full capacity. The JBFC campus is vaccinated-only for ALL in-person screenings and events. Masks are required and may only be removed to enjoy concessions while seated in the Theater. Details here.
Creative Culture Residency Program
Residencies in Creative Culture are four–six week intensive experiences for established filmmakers looking to work on a feature film project. Residents receive housing, a private editing suite, a weekly stipend, and access to the resources available at the Media Arts Lab and JBFC Theater. Residencies are by invitation only, with filmmakers being selected through partnerships with other like-minded organizations. A Creative Culture residency provides two members of a film team with the time and space to do significant work on a feature length project over the course of four–six weeks.
Each residency offers:
- Four–six weeks of housing at the JBFC Residence for two members of a film team.
- A weekly stipend provided for two members of a film team.
- Access to a private editing suite within the residence that is both Premiere and Avid compatible.
- Access to the production and post production spaces at the Media Arts Lab.
- Support from JBFC Staff and visiting filmmakers.
Residencies are offered by invitation only.
Creative Culture residencies have been curated in partnership with: