Five theaters, box office, concessions, and a gathering space.
Visit us at:
364 Manville Road
Pleasantville, NY 10570
The JBFC Theater box office opens 45 minutes before the first screening and closes 15 minutes after the start of the last scheduled film. We are open 360 plus days a year.
Don’t get sold out! Tickets for all scheduled films can be purchased in advance two ways:
- At the box office, which opens 45 minutes before the first screening and closes 15 minutes after the start of the last scheduled film.
- Online ($1 per ticket surcharge for members, $1.75 for nonmembers or higher for higher-priced events) Questions? Check the Ticketing FAQ.
- JBFC Members $11
- General Public (Nonmembers) $16
- Senior nonmembers (62+, Mon.-Thurs. only) $13
- Children (under 14) $9
- Students (14-22 with valid ID) $11
- Special ticket promotion Summer 2022 – $10 Tuesdays for all adult regular tickets. Special events not eligible for this special promotion. Valid 5/3-8/31/22.
Prices for speaker and special events vary. Please check the listings or inquire at the box office.
Ticket Policy: Tickets are non-refundable and there are no ticket exchanges.
Here at the JBFC, we believe strongly in the value of a shared viewing experience. Help us preserve the movie magic: shut down all electronic devices and do not talk, text, or call during the film. Patrons who infringe on the cinematic enjoyment of their fellow audience members will receive a warning. If the problem persists, JBFC Theater staff retains the right to remove disruptive audience members. For more on movie-going etiquette and JBFC community guidelines, please reference the JBFC Code of Conduct.
We believe that going to the movies should be a shared experience-that’s why we offer reduced ticket rates for groups of 10 or more. With over 400 films every year, we can guarantee that alumni groups, senior centers, community organizations, and more will all find something to see at the JBFC.
Discounted tickets are available at a group rate. Group sales must be booked in advance by calling 914.773.7663, ext. 6 during business hours (Monday–Friday, 9:30–5:30). A minimum of 10 tickets is required for a group sale, with some flexibility depending upon the event.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
To ensure everyone’s enjoyment of our films, children two and under are not allowed inside the theaters. We appreciate your cooperation.