Jimmy Carter: Rock & Roll President
You can order a virtual screening of Jimmy Carter: Rock & Roll President for just $9.99, after which you’ll have 14 days to start the film. Once you’ve started, you can watch the film as many times as you’d like within the next 72 hours, all in an online screening room created just for patrons of the JBFC.
With each screening of Jimmy Carter: Rock & Roll President purchased during this period, you’ll provide much-needed support to both the JBFC and Greenwich Entertainment—who will evenly split the revenue—as we work together to continue bringing our audience exciting new and repertory releases.
Any questions? Check out our Virtual Screening Room FAQ.
About Jimmy Carter: Rock & Roll President:
2020. 98 m. Mary Wharton. Greenwich Entertainment. US. English. NR.
If it hadn’t been for a bottle of scotch and a late-night visit from musician Gregg Allman, Jimmy Carter might never have been elected the 39th President of the United States. This documentary charts the mostly forgotten story of how Carter, a lover of all types of music, forged a tight bond with musicians Willie Nelson, the Allman Brothers, Bob Dylan, and others. Low on campaign funds and lacking in name recognition, Carter relied on support from these artists to give him a crucial boost in the Democratic primaries. Once Carter was elected, the musicians became frequent guests in the White House. The surprisingly significant role that music played throughout Carter’s life and in his work becomes a running thread in this engaging portrait of one of the most enigmatic Presidents in American history.
- To take advantage of this screening option, you will follow this link to Eventive. You will first need to register on this site with your own personal login details (you will not have access through your existing JBFC account). It’s very easy! You will enter your name and email address and set a password. Signing up is totally free.
- This film can be viewed on a television (using Eventive’s Apple TV app, or mirroring a mobile device to your television set), a mobile device (iPhone, iPad, Android) and/or a computer (by clicking on the link in the confirmation email).
- For any questions regarding streaming connection or payment issues, you will need to visit Eventive’s help page.
- Please feel free to reach out to JBFC support for non-streaming questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that we are unable to offer member prices.