Creative Culture Fellowship Program
Creative Culture provides 10-month long fellowship experiences for emerging filmmakers to produce short film projects in a collaborative community. Fellows participate in weekly sessions at the JBFC’s Media Arts Lab with a cohort of peers and receive access to mentorship, stipend support, production equipment, post-production facilities and software, and the JBFC’s industry network.
Participating fellows produce two short films in a collaborative community of eight filmmakers working together in a senior thesis-like experience. Fellows support each other through table reads, industry workshops, rough-cut reviews, and skill shares.
The application for Spring 2022 Creative Culture Fellowships is now closed. We will begin accepting applications for Fall 2022 Creative Culture Fellowships in the spring.
Each fellowship offers:
- Participation in two semesters of Creative Culture’s fellowship program
- Stipend support for each semester
- Access to professional production equipment, including lenses provided by Zeiss
- 24/7 access to workspace and post-production facilities at the JBFC Media Arts Lab
- Mentorship from JBFC staff, visiting filmmakers, and industry guests
- Peer support of other fellows within the program
Learn more about current Creative Culture fellows, program alumni, and films produced in the Creative Culture fellowship program:
Creative Culture films have been selected by: