Jacob Burns Film Center provides four–six week creative residencies for filmmakers actively working on a film project. The residence is open to both narrative and documentary filmmakers, primarily working on feature film projects in the writing or post-production phases.
Artists in residence receive:
- Housing in a private, three-bedroom house on the JBFC campus
- Private editing suite with tailored tech support from JBFC staff
- Weekly stipend for 1-2 members of filmmaking team
- Access to specialized production spaces at the Media Arts Lab
- Travel and logistics support from program staff
Learn more about the filmmakers we’ve supported.
Hear from filmmakers about the value of the residency experience.
Residencies are offered by invitation only.