Creative Culture Artist Residency
Creative Culture provides four–six week creative residencies for filmmakers actively working on a film project. The residence is open to both narrative and documentary filmmakers, primarily working on feature film projects in the writing or post-production phases.
Artists in residence receive:
- Housing in a private, three-bedroom house on the JBFC campus
- Private editing suite with tailored tech support from JBFC staff
- Weekly stipend for 1-2 members of filmmaking team
- Access to specialized production spaces at the Media Arts Lab
- Travel and logistics support from program staff
Learn more about the filmmakers we’ve supported.
Hear from filmmakers about the value of the residency experience.
Residencies are offered by invitation only.
Creative Culture residencies have been curated in partnership with: