Through the Night
You can order a virtual screening of Through the Night for just $10, after which you’ll have seven days to start watching the film, all in an online screening room created just for patrons of the JBFC.
With each screening of Through the Night purchased during this period, you’ll provide much-needed support to both the JBFC and Long Shot Factory—who will evenly split the revenue—as we work together to continue bringing our audience exciting new and repertory releases.
Any questions? Check out our Virtual Screening Room FAQ.
About Through the Night:
2020. 76 m. Loira Limbal. Long Shot Factory. US. English. NR.
Through the Night is an intimate cinema verité portrait of three working mothers whose lives all intersect at a 24-hour daycare center: a mother working the overnight shift as an essential worker at a hospital; another holding down three jobs just to support her family; and a woman who for over two decades has cared for the children of parents with nowhere else to turn. A tender portrait of titanic strength, love, and selflessness, Through the Night showcases the multiplicity of “women’s work”—paid, underpaid, and unpaid; emotional and physical; domestic and career-oriented—all while negotiating the terms of a dignified existence under the three arrows of racism, sexism, and capitalism in America.
- To take advantage of this screening option, you will follow this link to Eventive. You will first need to register on this site with your own personal login details (you will not have access through your existing JBFC account). It’s very easy! You will enter your name and email address and set a password. Signing up is totally free.
- This film can be viewed on a television (using Eventive’s Apple TV app, or by mirroring a mobile device to your television set), a mobile device (iPhone, iPad, Android), and/or a computer (by clicking on the link in the confirmation email).
- For any questions regarding streaming connection or payment issues, you will need to visit Eventive’s help page.
- Please feel free to reach out to JBFC support for non-streaming questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that we are unable to offer member prices.