Make it a Summer to Remember
For kids, teens, teachers, and movie lovers.
Summer at the JBFC is a vibrant and busy time! Fascinating film programs at the Theater spark memorable and meaningful conversations. The Media Arts Lab bustles with the creative energy of campers, as well as teachers who are learning how to integrate viewing and creating media into their literacy instruction.
Ticket, concession, and membership sales cover less than 45% of our operating expense. Each year, we must raise over $3 million in order to fulfill our commitment to our community.
But right now we need to raise $38,000 by July 1. By reaching our goal, we will make it a summer to remember for kids, teens, teachers, and movie lovers.
Your 100% tax-deductible gift will help us accomplish so much this summer:
- UNDERWRITE a unique experience at the Lab for 100 children from community organizations
- FOSTER creativity and playful learning through 20 camp scholarships
- KEEP the buses rolling to and from our campus
- EMPOWER 40 educators at the Image, Sound, and Story Teacher Institute
- INVEST in JBFC’s first Educator-in-Residence
- DAZZLE us all through sensational series including Jazz Sessions and Sounds of Summer