Please help us continue to inspire change.
While the compelling films and meaningful conversations at the Theater may be the most visible part of our mission, we also ignite change at the Media Arts Lab. On any day of the week, you’ll find us teaching students new ways to tell their stories, preparing educators to integrate creating media in their classroom culture, and empowering emerging artists.
Your fully tax-deductible gift will help us achieve three critical goals this summer:
|Match a NYSCA grant for new equipment at the Media Arts Lab||$45,000|
|Provide scholarships to 20 campers for Summer @ the Lab||$17,000|
|Underwrite a new week-long program at the Lab for 100 children from community organizations
|TOTAL AMOUNT NEEDED TO RAISE:||$82,000|
Thanks to the generosity of the JBFC community, we have succeeded in raising $38,000 for these important projects.
Please help us fill the gap – only $44,000 left to raise!
To make a gift by phone, call Allie Garner at 914.773.7663. ext. 429.
If you prefer, you can send a check made payable to Jacob Burns Film Center to 405 Manville Road, Pleasantville, NY 10570.
Your gift will help us accomplish so much this summer:
- UNDERWRITE a unique experience for 100 children from community organizations
- EMPOWER 40 educators at the Image, Sound, and Story Teacher Institute
- FOSTER creativity and playful learning through 20 camp scholarships
- INVEST in 18 emerging artists through the Creative Culture fellowship program
- MATCH the NYSCA grant for new Lab equipment for students, fellows, and teachers
- CONNECT people of all ages through films that inspire change and cross-cultural awareness