Building Imagination, Building Tomorrow
Building imagination – it happens at the JBFC each and every day.
We help students and emerging artists imagine new ways to tell their stories while motivating teachers to integrate the viewing and creation of media in their classroom culture. Through our film programs and community conversation, we inspire change, creativity, and cross cultural awareness.
Please help us continue to build imagination through a fully tax-deductible gift.
To make a gift by phone, call Allie Garner at 914.773.7663. ext. 429.
If you prefer, you can send a check made payable to Jacob Burns Film Center to 405 Manville Road, Pleasantville, NY 10570.
Just a day in the life of the JBFC – thanks to donors like you!
We are creating meaningful (and very busy) days that turn into extraordinary years. Each and every year, we must raise more than $3 million OVER AND ABOVE MEMBERSHIP SUPPORT to:
- FOSTER global understanding through 400 films and 21 original series
- INVEST in 25 emerging artists from across the country and around the world
- ENGAGE nearly 12,000 students in pre-k through grade 12
- UNDERWRITE program fees and transportation costs for over 8,000 students
- EMPOWER 120 teachers with media education skills, resources, and training
THANK YOU FOR HELPING TO MAKE SO MUCH POSSIBLE!