Brand Yourself: Social Media
Mondays, Feb 26 — Mar 26
5:30pm — 7:30pm
Class Size: 10
Brand Yourself: Get Savvy About Social Media
Are you starting a new business venture and feeling overwhelmed by the choice of social media channels you could use to market your services? Or maybe you’re a freelance arts professional who could benefit from advice on how to present yourself and your work in a targeted way. Perhaps you are just starting out as a marketing professional, or you’re a career-changer looking to get a handle on the evolving landscape of social media marketing. This class is for you!
- Explore the features of popular platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, and choose the right ones for your purpose.
- Create a social media strategy, and learn to measure your efforts.
- Devise a content mix. How much direct marketing versus content marketing will you create and share?
- Learn about analytics tools that will save you time and help you measure your return on investment.
- Taught by JBFC faculty member Theresa Dawson.
5 Mondays, Feb. 26–Mar. 26
Class size: 10
$250/225 (JBFC members, Film Family level and above)
Nonmembers will be charged a $20 registration fee.